This 2 mirror system wooden teleidoscope creates a round, mandala, single image of whatever you point it toward. Also available in a 3 mirror system, the teleidoscope fills the entire viewing area inside. The beautiful sheen and natural rippling of the beautiful Bubinga or Maple woods make this design a popular choice--they are equally stunning! The large, clear marble at the end fully rotates, allowing you to really play with the optics of this unique teleidoscope. A white background allows for uncompromised color wherever and whatever you choose to look at. A perfect gift for fans of Henry Bergeson kaleidoscopes, or a special treat for yourself!
• Approximately 11” long and 1 1/2” wide – Eyepiece is 2 3/4" in height
• Clear marble lens is 1 3/4” in diameter
• Also available in a 3 mirror system
• Signed and dated by the artist
• Handmade in U.S.A. by Henry Bergeson